Customer Service Administrator
Job Description Overview
To report to the Customer Service Supervisor daily to undertake administration duties. The role may develop as the business grows for the right person to undertake more responsibilities to support the Customer Service Supervisor.
- To answer and deal with telephone calls accordingly.
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post.
- Sales Order Processing (Shared with other team members).
- End of day invoice processing (this will eventually be transferred to the accounts team.
- All filing relevant to job.
- Dealing with Sales Reps, Customers to resolve any issues.
- Monitor emails daily.
- Diary Management for own responsibilities.
- Order and monitor stationery (Shared with other team members)
- Any other duties as deemed necessary.
- Knowledge of Sage would be helpful but training will be given.
- Customer Service knowledge essential.
- Good communication skills [oral & written]
- Good IT skills and knowledge of MS Office [Word; Excel]
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure, and prioritise work load
- Willingness to learn, develop and undertaken challenges in line with business needs
- Dedicated, focused and committed, with a friendly & helpful demeanour
- Flexible approach to working additional hours in line with business needs
- The person would need to share responsibilities within the Customer Service Team
Hours of work Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.30 with 45 min lunch break
Holidays 20 days per annum (pro rata if commence employment part way through the holiday year) plus Bank Holidays due to business closing for the week at xmas dependant on how it falls 3 or 4 days to be kept from annual leave.
If you are interested please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org